Hi Eli, i liked your elevator pitch! i think you gave great examples of when a potential customer would need to use this app, and i think that was really relatable for everyone, especially the grocery store example! i think you could have went into a little more detail about how the app works on the customers end, but overall, i think this is great!
Hey Eli! You did such a great job with this elevator pitch! You were very thorough in your explanation of your idea and presented yourself in a very professional manner. I think this app is such a great idea and could be super beneficial for the user. I can't wait to see how you further expand on this idea in the coming weeks!
Hey Eli! You did a great job on your elevator pitch. You were able to explain your idea very well and sounded eloquent when speaking. The benefits of your app are really good ones that would help a ton of people because this is a common issue for many. I enjoyed the examples you gave and like the overall idea. The only suggestion I would make is being more specific about how this app would be implemented.
1. Entrepreneur: The Wright Brothers What surprised you the most? I was most surprised about how long it took the Wright Brothers to pursue developing the airplane or the first functioning flying machine. What about the entrepreneur did you most admire? I admire the creativity and ingenuity that the Wright Brothers possessed. Those traits led them to create the first functioning flying machine. There innovation inspired our modern day transporting machines, which is astonishing and it changed our outlook on transportation around the world forever. I also admired how the Wright Brothers managed to build this feat of aviation without having any formal training as engineers or a high school diploma. What about the entrepreneur did you least admire? The thing I least admired about my entrepreneurs was that they put away the Wright Flyer because they said it was beyond repair. I think they gave up on the Wright Flyer and that's why they claimed it unfixable. D...
Book: Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman 1) What was the general theme or argument of the book? The general theme or argument of the book was an explanation that there are 2 routes of persuasion based on 2 basic mindsets. One is fast(intuitive thinking) and one is slow(rational thinking). 2) How did the book, in your opinion, connect with and enhance what you are learning in ENT 3003? In my opinion, the book connects with and enhances what I learned in ENT3003 about how to approach the customer and persuade them to buy your product. The book focuses on establishing the difference between intuitive and rational thinking because both are different mindsets that require different approaches when trying to persuade. 3) If you had to design an exercise for this class, based on the book you read, what would that exercise involve? Based on the book I read, my exercise would involve my participants figuring out whether they are an intuitive thinker...
Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread. 2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing? The experience that sticks out to me as the most formative experience is creating an idea and working through all of its bugs whilst receiving feedback from other students. This allowed to me understand how the customers in my age group in my market were thinking. I am most proud of accomplishing my venture concept because it was one of the few assignments that took some extra creativity. 3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entreprene...
Hi Eli, i liked your elevator pitch! i think you gave great examples of when a potential customer would need to use this app, and i think that was really relatable for everyone, especially the grocery store example! i think you could have went into a little more detail about how the app works on the customers end, but overall, i think this is great!
ReplyDeleteHey Eli! You did such a great job with this elevator pitch! You were very thorough in your explanation of your idea and presented yourself in a very professional manner. I think this app is such a great idea and could be super beneficial for the user. I can't wait to see how you further expand on this idea in the coming weeks!
ReplyDeleteHey Eli! You did a great job on your elevator pitch. You were able to explain your idea very well and sounded eloquent when speaking. The benefits of your app are really good ones that would help a ton of people because this is a common issue for many. I enjoyed the examples you gave and like the overall idea. The only suggestion I would make is being more specific about how this app would be implemented.
ReplyDelete